Sunshine Heart, Inc. (the Company or Sunshine Heart) is a Delaware incorporated company. On 28 September 2004, trading in CHESS depositary interests (CDIs) of Sunshine Heart commenced on the ASX under the stock ticker ‘SHC.’ Sunshine Heart had its Form 10 registration statement declared effective by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the SEC) on 14 February 2012. Trading on NASDAQ commenced on 16 February 2012 under the ticker ‘SSH.’
To assist all shareholders of Sunshine Heart, a list of Frequently Asked Questions in relation to these changes and the dual listing of Sunshine Heart on ASX and NASDAQ are set out below. To access the forms needed to convert CDIs to common stock and to convert common stock to CDIs, see Question 7.
Important Notice: The information in this document does not take into account your individual investment objectives, financial situation and needs. The information in this document is of a general nature and is not financial product advice and should not be relied upon as the sole basis for any investment decision. Shareholders should consult their financial, legal or tax adviser before deciding to buy or sell shares in Sunshine Heart. Your adviser may ask you for the Sunshine Heart CUSIP number. For your reference, Sunshine Heart’s CUSIP number is 86782U106.
Trading on Sunshine Heart FAQ
- 1. When was CHF Solutions founded?
- CHF Solutions (formerly Sunshine Heart, Inc.) began operating its business in November 1999 in Australia.
- 2. When was CHF Solutions incorporated?
- CHF Solutions, Inc. was incorporated in Delaware on August 22, 2002.
- 3. What stock exchange is CHF Solutions traded on?
- CHF Solutions is traded on the NASDAQ under the stock symbol of CHFS. Sunshine Heart was previously listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX). On February 5, 2013, we received conditional approval from the ASX to delist from the official list of the ASX. The official delisting occurred at the close of trading on May 6, 2013.
- 4. Where is the Company's headquarters?
- CHF Solutions’ headquarters are located in 12988 Valley View Road, Eden Prairie, Minnesota 55344.
- 5. What is CHF Solutions’ fiscal year?
- CHF Solutions’ fiscal year begins on January 1 and ends on December 31.
- 6. When do CHF Solutions’ fiscal quarters end?
- Fiscal Quarters end on March 31(Q1), June 30 (Q2), September 30 (Q3), and December 31 (Q4).
- 7. When does CHF Solutions announce quarterly earnings?
- CHF Solutions announces quarterly earnings four times a year, generally early in the months of March, May, August and November.
- 8. How can I view CHF Solutions’ latest financial reports?
- CHF Solutions’ latest Forms 10-K (annual) and 10-Q (Quarterly) can be found on CHF Solutions’ investor relations web site as well as on the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission web site. These filings include CHF Solutions’ most recent annual and quarterly financial information that has been filed.
- 9. Who are CHF Solutions’ independent accountants?
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause LLP serves as the independent auditor for CHF Solutions.
- 10. Who are CHF Solutions’ Corporate Counsel?
- Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP
- 11. Does CHF Solutions pay a dividend?
- CHF Solutions has never paid a cash dividend on our common stock. For the foreseeable future, we intend to retain any earnings in our business, and we do not anticipate paying any cash dividends.
- 12. What is CHF Solutions’ Committee on Uniform Securities Identification Procedures (CUSIP) number?
- The CUSIP number for CHF Solutions’ common stock is 12542Q508
- 13. How can I get a history of CHF Solutions’ closing stock price?
- The CHF Solutions Investor Relations Web site contains a closing stock price chart in the section titled Stock Information.
- 14. How can I buy CHF Solutions stock?
- CHF Solutions stock can be purchased from just about any brokerage firm, including Internet-based and discount brokers.
- 15. Does CHF Solutions have a Dividend Reinvestment Program (DRIP)?
- No. CHF Solutions does not currently issue dividends on common stock or have a DRIP.
- 16. When is the stockholder meeting held?
- The stockholder meeting is determined by the Board of Directors. Proxy materials and annual reports are available online or mailed at request.
- 17. If I have questions about my CHF Solutions stock certificates, who do I contact?
- Please contact our transfer agent, American Stock Transfer & Trust Company (AST). Shareholders can call AST customer service at 1-800-937-5449 for transfers, address changes, or any other questions regarding their CHF Solutions stock certificates..
Additionally, shareholders can mail correspondence to AST at the following address:
AST – Operations Center
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
- 18. How do I contact Sunshine Heart Investor Relations?
- The Corporate and Investor Relations contact information is as follows:
You can also contact us through our online investor IR Contact Information form.