EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., July 28, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CHF Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHFS), today announced that on July 25, 2017, the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors approved two equity awards under CHF Solution's New-Hire Equity Incentive Plan, as material inducements to two individuals entering into employment with the Company. The equity awards were approved in accordance with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4), which also requires a public announcement of equity awards that are not made under a stockholder approved equity plan.
In connection with entering into employment with CHF Solutions, the two individuals, who were not previously employees or directors of CHF Solutions, received options to purchase an aggregate of 17,500 shares of the Company's common stock. The option awards have an exercise price of $0.70 per share, the closing price of CHF Solution's common stock on July 25, 2017, the date of the grant. The options have ten-year terms and vest over a period of four years, with 25% vesting one year after the date of grant and the remaining 75% vesting in 36 approximately equal monthly increments, provided the new hire's employment is continuing on each such date, and subject to acceleration or forfeiture upon the occurrence of certain events as set forth in
the new hire's option agreement.
About CHF Solutions
CHF Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHFS) is an early-stage medical device company focused on commercializing the Aquadex FlexFlow system for Aquapheresis® therapy. The Aquadex FlexFlow system, is indicated for temporary (up to eight hours) ultrafiltration treatment of patients with fluid overload who have failed diuretic therapy, and extended (longer than 8 hours) ultrafiltration treatment of patients with fluid overload who have failed diuretic therapy and require hospitalization. All treatments must be administered by a healthcare provider, under physician prescription, both of whom having received training in extracorporeal therapies. The company's objective is to improve the quality of life
for patients with heart failure and related conditions. CHF Solutions is a Delaware corporation headquartered in Minneapolis with wholly owned subsidiaries in Australia and Ireland. The company has been listed on the NASDAQ Capital Market since February 2012.
For further information, please contact:
Claudia Napal Drayton
Chief Financial Officer
CHF Solutions, Inc.
CHF Solutions, Inc.
516 222 2560
Source: CHF Solutions
News Provided by Acquire Media